Dragons Are Assholes Dragons Are Assholes

Just pure awesome. Animation, references, the dragons you picked, all straight A+! And you didn't even put in needless adult/gutter humor? Truly a amazing feat on here. Kudos man.

CLOPPING.MOV CLOPPING.MOV

Nice animation but feels like your trying way too hard to be like hotdiggety (the Ren and Stimpy music, extreme faces, actually I think both you guys owe John K. a major royalty check) but without the comedic timing and productions. Maybe if I saw a little more orignality here I'd give higher but I've seen this done better without cumshots from Ren and Stimpy.

SpeedoSausage responds:

lol @ i'm trying too hard to be like hotdiggedydemon. I assume you think so because its a pony parody ending in .MOV. That was the whole point. It's a parody of his crap, among a whole heap of other stuff. If you think I'm copying him JUST from the examples you listed (the R&S music and "extreme faces"), you could replace his name with like any other flash animator's name. Sure, we all owe John K as a major inspiration in terms of animating (and I have said so, many MANY times), but if you're referring to a royalty check in terms of the music, the songs in the R&S soundtrack were all like royalty free and public domain before the show even existed. It's stock music. That's why, again, like every other flash animator uses it.

Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

Dialogue dragged on for quite a bit without many jokes but some pretty cute parts like, "Oh look at that, an hourglass on my rump! Fancy that." Docs reactions and personality definitely my fav part of the video not being much of a MLP fan. Animation is EXCELLENT! Music was ok. Hope you do more, just work in some breaks in the dialogue and I think you have a pretty good series on your hooves-er-hands ^^