Syntax Error Syntax Error

Excellent stuff! Really liked the choice of synths used in this track, you've got really good style to your electronic music :)

Imprisonment Imprisonment

Great stuff, dude. Loved the massive pads and has a almost haunting feeling to it! Mind if I ask what kind of synths/vst you used for this track?

TheNGVirus responds:

Thanks for your review!
to answer your question, I used the PolyKB II VST by XilsLab

Titan Override Titan Override

Great power and emotion in this. Love whatever string program your using along with the brass. Symphobia/Albion Spitfire? You know how to slowly build up drama and crescendo it with oomph! If I had to nitpick for improvement, the high strings in the first minutes felt too clustered in some parts and the choir near the end felt unnecessary imho. Other then that, great piece, made a follower out of me from one listen. =)

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks Tequila! Yeah I'm working on trying to separate the sound of the strings and get a better clearer sound. More realistic too, which is proving hard.

And yeah, strings are:

Fantasia for piano Fantasia for piano

Very creepy and uncomfortable! Felt like I was on that little boat with Willy Wonka through his horrid acid tunnel scene. Things I'd work on would be better transitioning between the phrases and a running motif throughout the piece. Good work so far =)

Jiimaan responds:

Thanks!

Omniwitch Omniwitch

I love it whenever some funk and jazz is incorporated into rock. Makes it more active and complex. Great job here man, was this made with live instruments, VSTs, or a mixture of both?

Kor-Rune responds:

The drums are sequenced; it is a VST called AddictiveDrums. Everything else is either a live guitar, live bass, or live keyboard part.

Thanks for the review!

Red Wind Red Wind

Loving this intense beat. Melody was pretty funky too so nice job mate! 4 stars

rupert484 responds:

Thanks man :)

Enigmatic Minor Enigmatic Minor

Oh wow, using weird, unknown scales FTW! Like originality in the concept and somehow reminded me of Banjo Kazooie

Rumba De Cutman (Megaman) Rumba De Cutman (Megaman)

Amazing guitar playing here mate, you put a lovely flamenco twist on this classic and your right, it was ripe for the picking =p You have loads of talent!

March is done March is done

This definitely made me chill, loved the feel to this and the synths you used! Great piece, easy fav =)